A tale of a near kitchen disaster, guest blogger

hi it’s Jemma and i am telling you a story .

it all started today when my family was making diner

we made pancakes and eggs .   There was alot of smoke and the fire alarm went off !

Will walked over and opened it up  and went back to the computer,

  again and again he did the same thing .  Finally he blew on it and Justin helped .

They got the duster and flung it all around.  It was funny and I even got these photos,

and that is the END

by

Jemma arbuckle p.s. “i will be back”

2 Responses to A tale of a near kitchen disaster, guest blogger

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *